RESTORATION LINEN CLEANER


The pictures speak for themselves ...


RESTORATION is my all-time favorite linen cleaner because it works so well!  Stains I thought would never come out have disappeared -- sometimes in minutes; sometimes after several soaks. I consider RESTORATION to be a "must have" cleaning supply when laundering vintage linens.

Whether you want to restore an antique christening gown for a new baby, get your heirloom table linens back into circulation, or simply turn a stained "cutter" into a beautiful new treasure, it's very possible you can with RESTORATION. Try it now! (Not for use on silk or wool fabrics.)


Cost:  $ 15.95 (2 lb. jar)
I can fit up to 3 jars in a flat rate box and ship to any U.S. location for $11.70.


I am NOT a representative of the company and get NO compensation from them. I simply believe in their product, and they have agreed to let me offer it ... from My Place to Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Important: If you wish to reserve an item, please EMAIL me with your ZIP CODE and EMAIL ADDRESS. I will then mark this item "reserved" and confirm its availability.